John I. Leonard Solo & Ensemble February 02 and 03, 2018
They will prove an Aux cord and a cd player. They do not have IPHONE adapters.
III – H. AUXILIARY SOLO AND ENSEMBLE EVENTS
A violation of rules may result in lowering of the rating, performing for comments only, or disqualification of the entry.
Performers should be prepared to correct inspection infractions. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
INSPECTION: will take place in a specified area 30 minutes prior to the performance time.
1) Shoes, if worn, must be for indoor use only (tennis shoes, jazz shoes, jazz sneakers, ballet shoes, lyrical shoes). No hard soled shoes are allowed. Performance without shoes is allowed.
2) Wipe the soles of shoes before entry onto performance floor to remove any debris that may have been
picked up en route to performance.
3) Check all props (backdrops or scenery) and equipment for proper padding to protect the gym floor. Padding must be placed on any part of the equipment that could cause damage if dropped or intentionally hit on the floor
Flag poles must be cushioned with rubber tips which must be securely taped to the poles to prevent their coming off during the performance. Flag polo Tips that are badly worn will not meet the equipment standards.
- Rifle butts and tips must be padded and taped to prevent damage to the floor. All metal accessories on rifles must also be padded and taped. .
- Sabre tips must be padded and taped to prevent damage to the floor. Sabre hand guards and the top of the handle must also be padded and taped. Padding must be placed on any part of the equipment that could cause damage if dropped or intentionally hit on the floor.